Friday, June 6, 2008

Top 3


Vacation

Many of us will be taking some form of family vacation over the summer. For some the beach or Universal Studios for others visiting family away or maybe another country. This morning we covered in a game of Family Feud the Top 3 Most Commonly Forgotten Items When Going on Vacation.

1. Toothpaste / Toothbrush
2. Cell Phone Charger
3. Underwear / Sleep Wear

I can vouch for #3. My wife and I honeymooned in New York City three years ago. I made sure I packed clothes for walking around town, for a nice dinner out, for sleeping and for every situation I could think of. What I forget was what I would wear under all those clothes. Needless to say, we made a quick trip to the store upon arrival in Manhattan.
ALSO!

Thanks to Chef Josue from the Rep Chef's he came by and hooked us up with some great Tampa Cubans!

Check out our Morning Show page for more info on how you can make them for your family!
Enjoy your weekend and we'll see you Monday!
Carlos

No comments: