Monday, March 16, 2009

New Look

My So-Called Shave

It is a very well documented fact that, Carlos Hates To Shave! I know, hate is a very strong word that I do not throw around lightly, it's meaning: (courtesy of m-w.com) intense hostility, extreme dislike or antipathy, suits my feeling towards shaving quite well.

I had not shaved the fur growing from my face in about a week or so, maybe more. It's very sad when I lose track of when the last time I shaved was. Even worse is that I never actually shave. I use an electric razor and instead of using the close shave side, I use the beard trimmer and just run my the hair down to a 5 o'clock shadow.

Yesterday, I pulled out my trusty Braun electric shaver, flipped up the trimmer and got to work. For some reason I decided to goof around and get creative with my "beard". This was the out come of my handiwork:


Kind of a blurry picture but it's the best I could do for now. Not sure if I like it. It may be gone by tomorrow, but if you want to put your two cents into my face, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for listening and all you do for Spirit FM.

Carlos

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

To put this gently. NO! Shave the beardy thingy.

Anonymous said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

you're too cute either way so keep it or not :)

Anonymous said...

I like it:) I actually encourage my hubby to keep his gotee... As long as you keep it up it's great:)

Anonymous said...

I like it:) I actually encourage my hubby to keep his gotee... As long as you keep it up it's great:)

Anonymous said...

Please, no.

Anonymous said...

please shave it, you don't even want to know what some psychologists have to say about facial hair.

Anonymous said...

Although I kind of agree with Abby that it gives off a "bad-boy" look... I LOVE IT! My husband of 8+ years has a gotee and I have NEVER seen him without it. EVER! Don't know if I want to either... I guess in the end, it's what your wife (I mean you) like. :)

Anonymous said...

u look totally awesome, kinda like the 'no capadre' man. Keep it.