Friday, November 14, 2008

Skills Every Man Needs

Before 30

Ok, ok to be fair Abby made me go over the list of 25 Skills every man needs to know before turning 30. Being that I am nearing that milestone as well I should get started on this list. I've got some work to do...

Here's the list:

1. Patch a radiator hose
2. Protect your computer
3. Rescue a boater who has capsized
4. Frame a wall
5. Retouch digital photos
6. Back up a trailer
7. Build a campfire
8. Fix a dead outlet
9. Navigate with a map and a compass
10. Use a torque wrench
11. Sharpen a knife
12. Perform CPR
13. Fillet a fish
14. Maneuver a car out of a skid
15. Get a car unstuck
16. Back up computer data
17. Paint a room
18. Mix concrete
19. Clean a bolt action rifle
20. Change oil and filter
21. Hook up an HDTV
22. Bleed brakes
23. Paddle a canoe
24. Fix a bike flat
25. Extend your wireless network

Wow...after going through that list I've got a lot of work to do. Thank you Popular Mechanics for making me feel inadequate. lol

Carlos

No comments: