Friday, September 18, 2009

I Am Broken

Yet Made Whole

It's so amazing to me...this LOVE we get from an awesome God. How it never ends. Never fails. So pure and so true. Incomprehensible, unimaginable, unwavering....love. No matter what.

I will fail : He will make a way
I will disappoint : He will forget it
I will letdown : He will love me anyway
I will stumble : He will right me
I will fall : He will catch me
I will run : He will chase after me
I will hide : He will wait for me
I will doubt : He will never waiver
I will sin : He will forgive me
I will hate : He will show me love
I will lose : He will win
I will need: He will supply
I will _______ : He will always be WHATEVER I NEED HIM TO BE.

I will always need Him. He is Jesus. The savior of the world. The Hero. My Hero. I admit this blog was birthed from the music from a group called Abandon. A really great indie Christian rock group. They penned the lyrics: I’m captured by the love and I have become Your own. Surrounded by my God I’m rising above the shadows. You want me to know. I’m not alone. You want me to come to Your throne. I know. It’s in Your atmosphere. Your spirit is here. I can’t explain this moment. In Your atmosphere.

We are all broken and its only in Jesus we are made completely and entirely whole. My hope is that you spend a few moments basking in the flow, in the atmosphere of Jesus. Savior. Hero of us all. He loves you.

Be Blessed.

Carlos

No comments: