Thursday, October 9, 2008

My New Addiction

iTouched it and now I cant stop!

Somebody help me. This stupid little device is slowly taking over my life. If the iLunch and iToilet ever come out I may never leave my house again.

It all began just a few days ago when my father-in-law bought me an iPod Touch to replace my iPod Nano that exploded. (By exploded I literally mean, BOOM! Now it's in two pieces all thanks to the battery over heating.) Fedex drops by with my little cardboard box containing my new iPandora's Box, a.k.a. the iPod Touch. So I sign for it and off goes Mr. Fedex Man, I lay the box down on the kitchen table and immediately begin searching for something to open the box with. It was eerily familiar to the feeling you get when you purchase a HOT and FRESH box of Krispy Creme Donuts. There is no waiting to get home for those babies. Two seconds after you shut your car door your left hand is tearing at the box and your right is reaching for the donut.

Anyway, I find a knife, open the box, pull out the iTouch and off I go to my CPU for the set up. That was quick and easy and next thing I know I'm on the iTunes site searching for cool things to put on my iTouch. Dear Lord why did you give us such creativity I ask myself. I should asked, Dear Lord why do people have nothing better to do!

I've already placed on my iTouch such neccessary applications like:

- The Lightsaber
- A Coin Flip
- A Zippo Lighter (I honestly can't wait for a concer to use it!)
- Bubbles (It just make little bubbles that pop. I know....)
- A Flash Light
- A Ruler
- iBowl
- iGolf
- Sudoku (Which I don't even really like to play much anymore!)
- iTic Tac Toe
- and many more apps that I may never use!

Worst of all, I spend hours searching for more useless apps just to show someone what my iTouch can do or just to kill a few moments of my day! I may need to talk to someone about this soon. Pray for me. Because now I've seen my wife in front of the iTunes searching for more apps. This could be trouble....

Carlos

No comments: