Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome

Ok, so I'm going to try and blog daily after the show and spend some time on either stuff we covered during the day or stuff we couldn't get to. I hope you enjoy my takes...

FIRST.

American Idol: D v D

DA, should win based on last nights performances however according to dialidol DC will be the next American Idol. We'll all find out tonight! GO DA! As a side note my wife and I tried calling for the better part of an hour last night and we each casted one vote. Mine for DA, hers for DC. It was a house divided last night during AI.

Something I've been meaning to get to but I haven't been able to is Tony Romo. AKA Tony "Out of Tune-O" Check out this AMAZING video of Tony at Wrigley Field.



WOW! Now I believe that God gives everyone talents in life and his can clearly be seen every Sunday during the football season. One talent God didn't bless Romo with was singing. But good for him. He always wanted to sing at Wrigley and he got his chance and will now live on in viral video history for years to come. Atta Boy Tony!

Hope you enjoyed the show today! Take care and God BLESS!!!

Carlos

No comments: