Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day of Blessing

Today was an awesome day!

It was our Day of Blessing at Spirit FM. A chance for you to call and just rant and rave about what GOD has done in your life maybe through Spirit FM or by other means.

Basically a chance to encourage people by letting them know that GOD IS GOOD AND HE IS STILL OUT THERE!

It was so awesome to hear from so many of you. Stories of redemption, hope, faithfulness, love, grace and victory! I love to hear those stories because it's such a beautiful reminder that God loves us and he's not sitting on some galactic throne a gazillion miles away sipping on a latte forgetting about us. God loves us so much if we would only trust and believe in him and really let him BE GOD over our lives.

A verse I love to read is Proverbs 3:5-6:

Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

Really learn to put all your trust and all your heart in Gods hands. Let him really be God over your life and trust me you will see the miraculous saving grace that only He can provide really take action in your life. Our God is alive and mighty to save. So let him.

Carlos

1 comment:

Karen Price said...

Carlos,
I love you spirit and energy as well as your co-host in the morning! You guys are awesome. I'd like to send you a CD (mp3) of my book that was released yesterday on Amazon.com. "Simply Quit Drinking: An Inspirational Journey From Near Death" http://www.simplyquitdrinking.com in which I tell of my own spiritual awakening. I've been a different person ever since. Will you listen to the mp3 cd?

May God Bless You More,
Karen Gregg Price
Apollo Beach, FL
http://www.reachingpeak.com